Search Here!!!

Brooklyn’s Name

Beckham’s famous fashion, as well as his faux pas, is his tattoos. Everything imprinted on his body are meaningful for him. However, not for other people, ‘coz of alternative meaning and spelling of those tattoos. If these inscriptions will be on your body, let’s say forever, you have to do it right, right?

“The idea came to me much later, a little while after Brooklyn was born. I was talking to Mel B and her then-husband, Jimmy gulzar, and the subject of tattoos came up. I ended up going to this Dutch guy who’d done all of Jimmy’s. I’d finally realized what I wanted a tattoo to represent. Mine are all about the people in my life, my wife and sons, who I want with me always. When you see me, you see the tattoos. You see an expression of how I feel about Victoria and the boys. They’re part of me.”

The first tattoo was dedicated to his son Brooklyn. It is in Gothic font and located at the base of his back, in April of 1999.



brooklyn tattoo


actual tattooing


AddThis Social Bookmark Button


Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments: