Search Here!!!

Becks Wallpaper

My wallpaper really sucks. It's either a plain blue wallpaper, or if you can call it as one, or the landscape thingy of Windows XP.

When I first started to be engaged in the computer world, not to be mistaken as being techie or something, but purely knowing the knitty-gritty of the extravagant features of my desktop, the wallpapers. I remembered spending my days just to get a beautiful wallpaper on my desktop. Well, this is how eyes become so demanding on what they willl see once your desktop pop up.

In the office, then I realized, desktop wallpapers aren't important at all. I've been working as an accountant, and naturally I have my own pc. I even don't remember the last time I had a wallpaper. Perhaps, the disgusting thing I'll do the first time after opening my computer, is to check my tons of emails. Grrrr! I hope I had someone to organize them.

Anyway, I don't wanna spoil you with my story with wallpaper. If you can't get rid of David Beckham mania, and you wanted to see him everywhere, I have included here wonderful wallpapers of Becks. Hope you'll like 'em and there's more to add on here.



wallpaper1

wallpaper2

wallpaper

wallpaper4




Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

No comments: